Do you have a project ?
Contact a specialist for an expertise
The polishing allows obtaining of a mirror finish polished surface by means of 2 elements :
- The LAM PLAN ® polishing cloths or AQUA LAM ® pads
The discs, supports of polishing, are very soft (contrary to plates) and their structure allows the abrasive to penetrate more or less deeply, in order to obtain a high-quality polished surface.
The polishing cloths can be grouped in 4 categories of fabrics :
- Flocked ,
- Woven ,
- Compressed .
- The abrasive blinder
Le liant abrasif est l’élément de consommation essentiel à l’obtention des caractéristiques de polissage. L'abrasif est essentiel de par sa diversité de nature, de granulométrie et de présentation.
2 ranges of abrasive are available to you :
- LAM PLAN diamond abrasives.
- AQUA LAM conventional abrasive :
- Aluminium oxide,
- Silicon carbide
Two types of polishing :
- The aspect polishing where the main control is a visual control.
- Cosmetic polishing,
- The functional polishing defined by a precise value in surface condition: angstrom, micron and flatness with an interferometer :
Checking the flatness and the roughness of your partsThe flatness is measured in interference fringes. The polished surface can be defined by a roughness in :
- micro inch